District Scholarship Application form for student 2015
Basic eligibility requirements include:
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Will graduate by August 31, 2015
- Has a valid SIN number
Students must demonstrate superior achievement in any of the following areas:
- Fine Arts (Visual Arts, Dance, Drama, Music)
- Applied Skills (Business Ed, Tech Ed, Home Ec)
- Physical Activity (Athletics, Dance, PE)
- Second Languages
- Technical and Trades Training
- Community Service (Volunteer Activity)
Students must have been cumulatively evaluated in the qualifying courses.
Completed applications be submitted to Mr. Grant directly.
Please notify your Applied Skills teacher afterword.